I made these cards at the beginning of the lockdown period. I had been home for a week and already was missing my friends so I decided to make some cards.
I had these felt squares from a previous project in 2015. I also had leftover felt from my Arthur’s Seat project.
I kept all of the remnants from the projects in a glass so I had everything to hand. I embellished the felt squares with the remnants which varied from felt, silk threads and beads.
I enjoyed doing a little bit of embroidery on these felt squares, a little couching, some running stitches and some beading to make the samples shine a bit more.
Here are some pictures of the finished results!